Monday, March 19, 2007

Some Early Encouragement

From a colleague preferring to remain unnamed:
Alan--Looks good! Congratulations on giving birth. I enjoyed the [non-]founding statement.

From Nina Camic, a colleague willing to be named:
Oh, wonderful! I must link to you. I am at the Detroit airport for a couple of hours and I see I have my reading cut out for me. I am thrilled that you have taken this on!


From Lisa Salkovitz Kohn, a college classmate:
Alan -- congrats on the new soapbox - pulpit - lectern (bimah?) ...
Whatever you may make of it!


From Bruce E.H. Johnson, both a law school and college classmate:

I added it to my bloglist for my aggregator, at bloglines.com. At
this point, bloglines says there are zero subscribers, Alan, so you've
got a long way to go, even with me joining the bandwagon.

No comments: