Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Discussion Board Project for UW Law

I am establishing individual discussion boards for each of the topics on my agenda for change. (See background on my March 27 series of postings, "Toward a kindler, gentler (and more intellectually rigorous) law school (revised since the March 20 Forum). Please post comments directly on the relevant discussion board. Discussion board 10 is currently reserved for suggestions for additional topics--I will establish additional discussion boards for new suggested topics as circumstances warrant.

Suggestions and comments on my analysis and proposal can be made directly on the relevant March 27 entries.

Comments will be moderated, but with a relatively light hand, to facilitate a respectful, civil and relatively orderly discussion.

No comments: